Hi Jexi, this is Master M! I'm here because I have a couple of ideas for new sagas. I know you made a page for this, but I want to give detailed info on them, so hear me out!
Both of my ideas revolove around one series, similar to the Kingdom Hearts Saga way back. They also feature the Ultra Hero Force meeting Team Chronicle, but before you shut down, I'll try & explain how it will go. I think you'll be interested.
The first idea is the SOULBORN SAGA. It revolves around the Soulborn series of video games (Demon's Souls, Dark Souls trilogy, & Bloodborn). If you don't know what those are, here's a URL to the Wikipedia page:
1. So, in the Soulborne series, you get souls by defeating enemies (of course). When you beat bosses however, you get special souls that can be used to make powerful weapons. So, maybe Hope can absorb the boss souls like he did in Danganronpa, & they can be used to make the weapons, but the souls can still communicate to their weapon user, like Soul Eater.
2. So here's my plan for Team Chronicle: they'll appear in the first Dark Souls game, but they'll start out as antagonists, fighting against the Ultra Hero Force. Why? Beacuse the main villain of the saga will manipulate the Ultra Hero Force by saying the soul of Jexi's father, Gold, is trapped in the First Flame by Lord Gwyn (Again, follow link to learn more).
3. So, the main villain is, of course, the necromancer mentioned in the basic plot. He's a servant of Manus, Lord of the Abyss (Once again, link.) Imagine Dr. Facilier as an Enderman from Minecraft with red eyes, & still having the top hat & cane. Here's the deal; he wants to put out the First Flame to unleash the Abyss upon the multiverse, but knows he can't fight the Ultra Hero Force. So instead, he convinces them to do it for him, earning their trust by helping them during the events of Demon's Souls, & playing on Jexi's belief that everyone deserves a chance of redemption by acting as though he's enslaved by the main antagonist of Demon's Souls, the Old One. He's a different kind of villain; he's not very powerful, only being able to raise zombies to fight for him, but his greatest weapon is his silver tongue.
Alright, here's my second idea: THE PERSONA SAGA. I know I listed a Persona storyline on my Fanfiction.net page, but I decided that it would work better as a collab. Basically, a door with three locks is discovered, & the Ultra Hero Force & Team Chronicle each recieve a clue to find one of the keys. So, here's how it would work:
1. Team Chronicle would go through the events of Persona 3.
2. The Ultra Hero Force would go through the events of Persona 4 (Similar to the Code Loyko stories).
3. The two teams would meet up during the events of Persona Q, which would take place after both stories.
4. S.E.E.S., the Investigation Team, the Ultra Hero Force, & Team Chronicle would all work together during the story of Persona 5 (minus the Phantom Thieves, of course, besides Jack.)
5. It would all come to a head when the door opens, unleashing the embodiment of evil, Nyarlathotep.
Slight problem, both games take place over the course of a full in-game year, and I'm pretty sure we can't stick around each world that long. I mean, someone proposed Persona 3 to Jexi when I first started, and I'm pretty sure he turned it down.
Right...okay...I think I have an idea around that.
1. It's Team Chronicle that's going through Persona 3, & they can spare the time.
2. This is all going to take place on one world, just like the actual Persona series, which means time travel will be involved, so really time won't be a problem.
3. If the problem is that another threat might show up, the other teams (Spectra Force, Team Protoman, Team Colonel, ect.) can fill in for you.
4. Didn't the Code Loyko series take place over the course of a school year? If you did it then, why not now? It's basically the same; going into the past of certain members (or former members, in the case of the Investigation Team.).
Wait... the whole Code Loyko TV series took place over ONE YEAR?! My respect for the Loyko Warriors just gained a huge boost.
Also, obsession? Okay, if I'm acting creepy, then I'll just ask you one question: how did you start working with Jexi & Hope? Is there something I'm missing? Look, if you feel that Team Chronicle is too small, I assure you that's going to change very soon when the UFT takes place.
JEXI: So...what do you think? Do you find my ideas interesting? Actually, now that I think about it, the Soulsborne Saga would actually make sense. One of the Titans can raise the dead right? So...when he's dead, what happens to the souls he brought back?
And the answer to my question, I was just doing my own thing making stories on Tales of Xillia 2 and Pokemon X and Y when Hope mentioned I was in the Azran Legacy. Hope proposed to collab with me and things took off from there. It was well over a year ago, so I don't remember all the details.
Hello, this is Master M. I know you said that you didn't want to do the movie, & I'm cool with that.
I just uploaded the final episode of the Origin Saga, & I just want to let you know your welcome to use any of my characters if you want to. I plan to add many more characters, both canon & original, to the series, so you're welcome to them if you want.
Anyway, thanks for inspiring me, & I hope we can work together on a story someday.
Hello Jexi! By the time you read this, you may have seen that I've finished the Bardock Arc in my Team Chronicle story. Now, before I start the third arc, I wanted to get started on planning for the finale of the Origin Saga: OMEN of the DEMON CHILD. Why am I telling you this? Well, remember me saying that my team, Team Chronicle, may or may not meet the Dimensional Heroes in the finale? Well, I was wondering if you, Hope, & David would be intersted in hearing the basic plot I have in mind & deciding if you would allow me to put your teams in the story. I'm going to create a blog; I'll write the basic plot there. Please give it a look tomorrow & respond Yes or No. It's okay if you aren't intrested; I know how busy you are writing your series, but I would really appreicate it if you said yes. Please write your answer on my message wall.
Hello Jexi. I've been thinking, & I think I know a character that could make a great enemy or even a rival for your chracter. He's a Sonic OC named Merlow the Gizoid. Type in that name in Youtube, watch a few videos of him, & you'll see why I suggested him. All i say now is that he'd be a great opportunity to expand upon your character's origins.
Well Jexi, I'm impressed. You,Hope,David and the others did a good job working together in defeating the Hobbyists and Diablo. I'm proud of the work you guys put into this arc. So, are you guys going to Neo-City to see the revived students and Rainbow and the others like Naegi offered? I'm just asking.
Alright it's time Jexi, time to stop Diablo. I have one final advice for you. Believe in yourself, believe in your friends, give everyone hope that you guys can survive. You have courage and strength to stop Diablo. I believe you guys can do it. This goes to everyone else as well. Take all my advice that I said to you for the war. Put them in your heart and use them against Diablo. I believe in you guys. Good luck.